The windows in your Massachusetts home can make all the difference in the performance and style of your property. When you’re looking for a team of replacement windows installers that guarantee superior results, turn to the professionals at Tom Curren Companies. Since 1986, we’ve helped homeowners across the Boston area get the beautiful, innovative windows they deserve—with window installation services completed by trained, certified professionals.
As a full-service home remodeling contractor, we have relationships with leading window brands, such as Pella, that allow us to offer an impressive selection of popular window styles. Rest assured, all of the windows we work with:
- Have customized color and style options with your choice of hardware, glass grids, window configuration, finish, and more!
- Add light, style, and comfort to any room in your Massachusetts home
- Gives a practical and elegant look to your home.
- Increasing property value
Popular Replacement Windows in Massachusetts
- Casement Windows
- Double Hung Windows
- Bay Windows
- Bow Windows
- Sliding Windows
- Picture Windows
- Hopper Windows
- Energy-Efficient Windows
Casement Window Replacement
- The side-hinge design windows allow casement windows to easily open and close fully.
- When open, brings an abundance of fresh air flowing through your living space.
- This style of window is ideal for everything from historic Boston homes to ultra-modern properties.
- Designed with heavy-duty materials, secure locking mechanisms, and features that protect from the unpredictable elements.
Double Hung Window Replacement
- Dual-operating sashes that allow you to customize air flow from the top or bottom.
- Tilt-in design that makes it simple to keep the outside of your windows clean.
- Open double hung windows from both the top and bottom to customize the air flow in your home, and with tilt-in sashes, your new windows are effortless to keep clean.
Bay Window Replacement
- Bay windows are usually a beautiful addition to living rooms or kitchens offering an alluring view of your outside area.
- Made up of three window panes that angle out from the home around 30 to 40 degrees
- Adds space indoors for seating and shelving
- Creates a beautiful focal point on your home’s exterior
Bow Window Replacement
- Designed with four or more window panes that form a graceful curve out from your exterior wall
- Expands your living area and creates a surn-filled space that is perfect for seating or displaying plants and décor.
- Bow windows are hexagonal and have straight edges or are arches
Sliding Window Replacements
- From improved energy efficiency to easy opening features in an awkward location, you can find exactly what you need in sliding windows.
- These windows slide open along a horizontal track rather than swinging open, which makes them ideal for use in the kitchen, basement, and bathroom.
- Perfect for the kitchen behind a sink to easily reach and slide open, or leading out to a deck or patio to allow for serving. They’re also great in bathrooms or basements!
Picture Window Replacement
- Picture windows have a fixed design that cannot be opened – the main purpose of framing an outside view as a picture frame.
- Ideal for large living spaces or rooms where natural light is a top concern.
- Picture windows are often used in houses with vaulted ceilings to emphasize the dramatic ceiling or view.
Hopper Window Replacement
- A hopper window is a small window that usually opens downward and inward. It can be opened with a crank or hinge.
- Mostly installed as a bathroom or basement window – these windows can be placed high up on the wall to help ensure privacy.
- The upward tilt of the window glass pane blocks open dirt and debris from getting into your home.
Energy Efficient Windows to Save Money
- Energy efficient windows make it easier to maintain a comfortable temperature in your home and puts less stress on your HVAC system, lowering your carbon footprint & reducing energy costs
- Double- and triple-pane glass windows with gas-filled chambers for added efficiency.
- Built with advanced insulation and weather-stripping, and low-E coatings with UV blocking power.
- Eliminates air drafts & noise pollution
Best Window Replacement Companies in Massachusetts
You deserve the best for your Massachusetts home, and that’s what the team at Tom Curren Companies provides. Our unwavering commitment to quality is backed by industry-leading warranties, so you’ll know your investment in Massachusetts replacement windows is protected. Contact us today for more information, or fill out our online form now to request a free, no-obligation estimate.