Tom Curren Companies
The office coordinator supports the departments in the areas of sales, marketing, accounting and operations. This position reports to our VP of Sales and Marketing Manager.
Tom Curren Companies is seeking an Office Coordinator to join our team. Ideally, you are a jack of all trades and pick things up quickly, who is always willing and eager to learn more!
Tom Curren Companies is an award-winning contractor located in Newton, MA. We pride ourselves in our workmanship, quality installations and products, and superior customer service. We are proud of the work we provide, and of the satisfied clients we’ve earned throughout our 30 years of business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for directing/responding to inbound phone inquiries, which includes answering all incoming calls, assisting clients with their needs, scheduling appointments and delivering messages to appropriate personnel.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them over the phone, and in person.
- Oversee the CRM system, which includes inputting accurate data, generating reports and tracking client engagement.
- Central point of communication and liaison between our clients and TCC professionals.
- Support lead generation activities to drive sales, which may include collaborating with the sales team, assisting the marketing department with direct mail campaigns, creating biweekly company presentations, and more.
- Responsible for the data entry into the company’s CRM software hub. Ensuring that all information is entered on a timely and accurate manner. In addition to training others on how to use the software.
- Assisting the production, marketing and sales departments with daily administrative tasks.
- Maintaining Company organization within our storage software and filing systems.
- Order and maintain office supply inventory, by checking stock and placing and orders and verifying receipt of accurate supplies.
- Two years of experience as an administrative assistant, personal assistant or office role position.
Qualities to Succeed:
- Effective and accurate communication, understands how to effectively get the message delivered & received.
- Ability to get along with others-personable.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Great attention to detail and love for process and organization.
- Ability to plan and execute independently.
- Understanding of how to solve problems immediately, while at the same time build longer term solutions.
- EXCEPTIONAL written and interpersonal communication skills, as you will be interacting with clients on a daily basis.
- Excellent computer skills — MS Office, database management, QuickBooks knowledge is a plus!
Our Company believes that our people are our greatest asset, which is why we try to be competitive in the marketplace when it comes to treating our employees RIGHT! We provide Vacation and Paid Holidays, Medical and Dental Coverage and an IRA plan with a company match after 90 days.